Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Far Too Busy

Not only have I been too busy to write blogs, I've been too busy to READ all of yours!!! I am so, so sorry!!! This season has taken a hold of me and try as I might, I can't seem to find any more free time - when I DO have free time I have no motivation to get things DONE! You don't even want to see my bathroom, you really don't.

But, to fill you all in there are just two major quick points I want to share:

1. Jimmy jumped a whole course yesterday - 2 X's, a vertical, and a box! HOORAY! All strides & lead changes & pure happiness resulted. THREE CHEERS FOR JIMMY CHOO!!!! My perfect horse :-) I need some work over fences since it's been so long...but luckily....

2. Pepe has moved in with us! Saturday we decided to make the move & bring Pepe to where Jimmy is now for 30 days to try & get some more time in the saddle on him & get more people out to see him. Cross your fingers the seeds I've put out there will harvest and turn into a sale!!

Hope everyone is doing what they can to STAY WARM!!! Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr CHICAGO!!! Happy riding <3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay Pepe!! Stay warm, Merry Christmas!