Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Dreams Come True

Well, I've gone a little off the deep end in jumping. I think it's just been so darn long that I couldn't jump Jimmy that now all I want to do is JUMP JUMP JUMP!!!!!! It's so much fun and Jimmy is so good at it...HOW COULD I NOT?!?!?! So we've done the big vertical probably 10 times over 3 days now. It's just so fun. Jimmy loves it. Now he jumps it properly - not OVER jumping it - and very smooth. Love him.

There's some massive snow storm heading right at us right now, so Jimmy will be getting the week off of Mom and a week ON with Cassie. She's responsible for hacking the whole barn of horses & jumping everyone in a rotation so everyone gets their exercises this week. I'm taking the week OFF of the barn! Until Saturday, when lessons are back on & life is back to normal :-)

Bill came out to the barn with me Sunday & found a new horse that he likes to hang out with, so he takes her for walks/jogs while I ride Jimmy then brushes her while I clean Jimmy up & put him away. It's amazingly cute to see him interact with such a big, sweet horse and he seems to really enjoy her!!! He said next time....he wants to ride. It is possible. Dreams do come true.

Be safe everyone!!!