Friday, January 9, 2009

FREE PUPPIES


e-mail me if you know anyone who wants a free pup!!!! (jessrupsch@gmail.com)

"Please let me know if you know of anyone who might be interested!
Scott (my friend) rescued 6 black lab (mix) puppies out of
the middle of the road on Saturday. PLEASE help me find them homes -
otherwise, it's Animal Control - which means they only have 5 days.
We've bathed them, sprayed them for fleas and wormed them....but we
can't keep them. They are currently in a kennel in my basement since I
don't have a fence. I've lost count of the number of rescue groups
that I've contacted, only to be turned down due to no room. Please
check with every dog person you know to see if they need a puppy."

1 comment:

cvferkix said...

i heard this was not true. My mom got the same email from another person. :( i wanted a puppy too.