Monday, January 12, 2009

Missing the Barn

So here's the deal.

I'm sitting in class...wishing I was at the barn. My new schedule is as follows:

Mon: WORK ALL DAY, CLASS ALL NIGHT
Tues: WORK ALL DAY, CLASS ALL NIGHT
Wed: WORK ALL DAY, CLASS ALL NIGHT
Thurs: CLASS AT NIGHT
Fri: BARN
Sat: BARN
Sun: BARN

That Fri-Sun stint is pretty sexy... but...Mon-Thurs? Are you serious?! Grr. Totally bummed out. I miss my dudes. I didn't go out yesterday (I went shopping instead...don't tell Doobie & Jimmy) and now I'm thinking "Damnit. Why didn't I go to the barn?!" I have had a headache for like two weeks (off & on now, thank goodness. it DOES go away sometimes) so it was relaxing ot just be at home last night and not be warming up from freezing all day at the barn.

SATURDAY I went shopping and got awesome stuff at LL Bean for the barn :) I got a brand new black down jacket that is MEGA-WARMTH for $45, new deerskin gloves (which were the same price as the F&F ones.. but WAY better quality. I'm pumped.), and this hardcore under-armor type shirt that is LINED WITH FLEECE. It's made for "Extreme cold weather outdoor activities" which I would consider the barn when it's in the single digits to the negatives. That PLUS my down coat I will be SO WARM!

I probably should start listening in class. But I still wish I was barning.

RIP Chelsey's car :(

1 comment:

cvferkix said...

well, your new warm clothes are outrageously awesome!!! i love that fleece with the thumb holes but its a little out of my price range at the moment. :P