Thursday, January 15, 2009

Negative Eleven

Alright, so today it was negative eleven outside...and I still went to the barn. It was my day off! How couldn't I??!

Both boys were perfectly warm in their stalls and nickered when they saw me, always a nice thing to hear :) I took each for a walk up & down the aisle. Jimmy stayed right at my shoulder (I didn't have a rope on either for their walks) and walked as fast or slow as I did... Doobie did one lap with me, then decided to take himself trotting up and down the aisle as many times as he could until I grabbed his halter...which he then proceeded to trot away with my freezing fingers grasping his face, as I steered him into his stall. Which one is older? Lol. I just have to laugh at how opposite my two shining stars are.

I also met the new horse, Rebel today. He is SO adorable and I'm really excited that he has joined our barn along with his mom, Kate! Both are a great addition to Team Clover Hill. And, I forgot to mention that we have another new dude, his name is Fame. He belongs to Jenie now. Her mare Priceless was taken on trade for this little dude and from what I've heard, he's got all sorts of rock star potential. Welcome to the Team, dudes!

Chelsey & I will be having a "Winter Photoshoot" on Saturday... stay close! Some will be on here & the rest will be on Facebook!

Ciao.