Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Time to Train

The horse show bug bit me pretty hard... and now all I can think about is the next time I will show.

This, of course, means that lessons need to start up again. I haven't been inventive enough on my own lately, (nor motivated) so Chelsey is going to get me back on a "lesson" program. Basically, I get bored with my own ideas, so she watches me and tells me what to do. It's a lot of fun, and great exercise so I'm really excited to get back into it. Maybe this weekend it will get up to 30ยบ or so, then I can wear boots & breeches without dying of frostbite! Also... Chelsey & I just decided we are going to make him jump scary things, like his blue blanket as a liverpool! We don't have $600 to buy a stupid liverpool, so we make our own. haha!

I promised snow photo shoot pictures, so here are a few!

OH! And one more thing!!! I FOUND JIMMY CHOO'S FIRST MOM!!! Her name is Jackie and she is really nice!! I found her address on his original vet papers from the lady I bought him from, and so I snail-mailed her and she emailed me back!! He has 2 sisters and a brother! She never saw his mom (but she wasn't dead, like I heard) but she DID see his Daddy! He was a sorrel paint! Who knew?!! Totally amazing, I can't believe it. I am so excited to hear that JC has a FAMILY! One of his relatives is as big as he is, but everyone else seems to be smaller, so it looks like he is the "giant" haha. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed we might squeeze another inch out of him. I can dream, right? Regardless, I love the heck out of him and I can't wait to get back into our training program so he gets back to being the full Rock Star that he truly is. Here are some pix of him being a rock star in the snow. He loves it outside!





I love you Jimmy Choo! (Doobie disowned me this day -- he has made a new BFF, the new paint, Fame) Pfff.

No comments: